- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
PICCOLO - Watch Winder
The physics students among you will know that the Piccolo uses Faraday's Law of Induction to power the additional modules. However, to the rest of us it's just magic and something with which we will endlessly enjoy impressing our friends!
The winders themselves have multi function capability and can be built up to form a comprehensive winding system for any watch collector.
Take a look at the gallery images on this page to see how it all comes together.
- Mains power operation
- Can provide power for up to four modules
- Dimensions 10 x 14.7 x 12.8 cm
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Watch winder for one automatic watch
- Plexiglass Cover
- Green LED indicates operating status
- Three rotation programmes:
- Rotation to the right, the left or alternating
- Four interval programmes:
- a) Rotation for 33 seconds followed by 12 minutes rest
- b) Rotation for 10 minutes followed by 90 minutes rest
- c) Rotation for 30 minutes followed by 3 hours rest
- d) Rotation for 1 hour followed by 3 hours rest