- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rosso Corsa COSC Limited Edition
DescriptionA shade of red evocative of the beautiful supercars produced throughout Italian motorsport history, Rosso Corsa, or Italian Racing Red, makes a suitably bold entrance into the C7 Rapide Collection with this 200-piece limited-edition chronometer.
Beyond the unmistakable colouring of its dial and bezel, the C7 Rossa Corsa has automatic theming in abundance. Double sized numerals are polished around the outside and filled with SuperLuminova for improved legibility - ideal for if you find yourself at a night time race in Singapore. Similarly finished are its indexes, whose multi-faceted design capture the light beautifully. Day and date wheels, visible through a window at 3 o'clock, ensure this is a watch that is as functional as it is beautiful.
If other watches in the Collection hinted at the potential of our new four-piece case, the Rossa Corsa reveals the true extent of its technical and visual majesty. Finished in black DLC (diamond-like carbon), its matte red aluminium outer band highlights its intricate structure and construction. Scooped out lugs - individually milled on a five point axis to achieve their hollowed, weight-effective shape - seamlessly contour into the central band and backplate.
Holding its tactile body 'in the metal' reaffirms how special a piece of engineering this is. A cohesive blend of intricate detailing and audacious design, the Rossa Corsa is limited to 200 pieces. We don't expect it to hang around for long.
MovementAbout as accurate as a mechanical movement gets, each 2836-2 COSC calibre has been certified by the independent Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres.
To achieve 'chronometer' status, the movement must be accurate to within at least -4/+6 seconds per day in different positions and temperatures.
That only six per cent of all Swiss movements are COSC-certified tells you how special this movement is.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.15mm
- Weight: 71g
- Calibre: ETA 2836 COSC
- Case: 316L stainless steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Frequency: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Red
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Lug to lug: 48.2mm
- Limited Edition of 200 pieces
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding chronometer movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Hour, minute, central seconds, day, date
- Black DLC coated marine-grade stainless steel and red aluminium four-piece case
- Red anodised aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Day date window with black disc
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova
- Unique engraved serial number
- Cordura and rubber hybrid waterproof strap with Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook