- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C3 Grand Tourer
DescriptionA bold new interpretation of our first chronograph, the C3 Grand Tourer combines the vintage automotive theming of the original C3 Malvern Chronograph with the technological advances achieved by its Mk III successor.
Perhaps most eye-catching are the Grand Tourer's two lateral bi-compax sub-dials, each bearing an azzure finish that plays with the light; elsewhere, applied Arabic numerals and dot markers add depth. Two different dial options are also available: the first a domed silver white finish, with the second a vintage blue complemented by silver-white sub-dials and Old Radium SuperLumiNova® numerals. Both equally capture the majesty and prestige of automotive decor half a century ago.
The Grand Tourer also inherits the C3's new sleek case design. A masterclass in understated English influence, with graceful, arcing lugs, a combination of polished and brushed steel surfaces create a slimming effect on the wrist. It ensures the Grand Tourer is a subtle companion - when it needs to be. But for those moments when extra engine growl is required, piston-style pushers and the engraving of our twin flag emblem onto its crown and backplate prove this is a watch committed to grandeur as much as detail.
The latest addition to the Malvern family, the C3 Grand Tourer displays our continued commitment to providing a level of quality and precision rarely found in other watches at this price.
MovementChosen for the placement of its subdials at 9 and 3 o'clock, the Swiss-made Ronda 5021.D features a 30 minute counter and small second capability, plus add and split functions. Gold-plated on its exterior, its 10 jewels will reduce friction and maintain reliability over extended periods of time.
Another useful feature is its power saving mechanism: the 5021.D has the potential to last up to 54 month from its date of production if its power saving mode is employed. This is achieved by pulling the crown out when the watch is not in use, improving energy consumption by up to 70%.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 10.8mm
- Weight: 46g
- Calibre: Ronda 5021.D
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Timing tolerance: -10/+20 secs per month
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lug to lug: 45.8mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Strap colour: Camel
- Swiss made
- Quartz chronograph movement
- Add & Split-time functions
- Small second, 1/10th and 30-minute counters
- Date window
- Stainless steel case with brushed and polished facets
- Push-down crown with twin flag motif, two pushers to operate subdials
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Vintage blue with Old Radium SuperLumiNova® numerals and silver-white azzuré subdial finish
- Applied Arabic numerals and dot markers
- Brushed, polished and curved hour, minute and central second hands
- Snap case back with unique twin-flag engraving and serial number
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook