- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C3 Malvern Chronograph Mk III
DescriptionA dress watch, albeit with some motorsport DNA (the original Malvern watches were inspired by an Aston Martin dashboard), the C3 Malvern Chronograph has been revisited after the release of the C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve.
Significantly, features introduced in our premium dress range now appear in the Malvern collection, beginning with a case inspired by the C1's signature design. Created by Senior Designer Adrian Buchmann, its combination of brushed and polished steel surfaces, aided by contoured 'light catcher lines', make for a case that is slim and graceful.
Combined with a double-curved sapphire crystal that'll offer exceptional visibility of a choice of Opalin white, Sunray blue and black dial configurations, plus multi-faceted brushed and polished hands, the C3 delivers the elegance you'd expect from a dress watch.
Those refined features are underpinned by technical excellence. Behind the C3's twin-flag-engraved backplate sits a Ronda 3520.D Swiss movement, which offers supreme accuracy and functionality through its 1/10th, 30-minute and 12-hour counters. Offering quality, refinement and precision, the C3 Malvern Chronograph MkIII is a significant update to a CW classic.
MovementThe Ronda 3520.D is renowned for being the first Swiss quartz chronograph to locate its counters at 6 and 12 o'clock positions. While at first this may seem a trivial detail, it in fact opened a whole new spectrum of opportunity in the Mk III’s design process: with the Christopher Ward logo and date window now situated in the positions previously held by counters on the Mk II, the result is a well-balanced and clean dial aesthetic.
Clever innovations include the battery-saving mode with the crown stem pulled out (reduces battery consumption by 70 per cent), as well as the dual function chronograph eye at 12 o'clock which allows the watch to be measure from tenths- of-a-second all the way to 12 hours.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 10.8mm
- Weight: 46g
- Weight on standard mesh bracelet: 122g
- Calibre: Ronda 3520.D
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Timing tolerance: -10/+20 secs per month
- Lug to lug: 45.8mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Swiss made
- Quartz chronograph movement
- Add & Split-time functions
- 1/10th, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Steel case with brushed and polished facets
- Push-down crown with twin flag motif, two pushers to operate sub dial
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Domed Opalin white finish dial with azzure sub-dial details
- Beveled date window revealing date disc
- Brushed, polished and curved hour, minute and central second hands
- Snap case back with unique twin-flag engraving and serial number
- 'Milanese' mesh stainless steel bracelet
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook