- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C5 Malvern 595
DescriptionDiminutive in size but ground-breaking in spirit, the C5 Malvern 595 silences the notion that ultra-thin mechanical watches must be matched by an equally stratospheric price.
Unsurprisingly, the 595's case is the star of the show here; our Malvern case aesthetic is, almost impossibly, enhanced by such slimness. At only 5.95mm tall and weighing in at a light 33g, the 595 is an astonishing technical achievement; and new for the end of 2018, a rose gold case option provides a striking new perspective on the 595 aesthetic. Inside, its ETA 7001 movement is only 2.2mm high, while our case manufacturers have secured accuracy within infinitesimally small tolerances.
In the same vein as its case, the 595's dial too strips away any extraneous detailing. Yet what is included is finished to the highest standard: its domed and sandblasted dial is easily legible through anti-reflective sapphire crystal, while polished and curved gold hands delicately accentuate the 595's new case finish.
Light, but not delicate; understated, yet full of its own distinctive character; the C5 Malvern 595 represents our continued dedication to pushing horological boundaries, at a price that makes these breakthroughs available to everyone.
MovementThe ETA 7001 is the movement that made the C5 Malvern 595 a reality.
Only 2.5mm high, the 7001 is a hand-wound mechanical calibre - there's no cumbersome rotor here - with a 42 hour power reserve and anti-shock system, ensuring the 595 is perfect for everyday wear.
Visible through an enlarged caseback, the 7001 has also received a Cotes de Geneve finish, meaning this Swiss-made beauty delivers looks as well as accuracy.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 5.95mm (tolerance +0/-0.10)
- Weight: 33g
- Calibre: ETA 7001
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Vibrations: 21,600 per hour (3 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +15/-15 seconds per day
- Dial: White
- Strap width: 20mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Lug to Lug: 45.8mm
- Swiss made
- 17 jewel ETA 7001 hand-wound movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Cotes de Geneve with circular polished bevel finish on movement
- 39mm rose gold PVD-coated steel case
- Push-down crown with twin flag motif
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Domed Opalin dial
- Soft curved and polished gold hour and minute hands
- Snap open case back with engraved serial number
- Oak leather strap with rose gold PVD-coated dress buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook