- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C5 Malvern Automatic Mk III
DescriptionThe C5 Malvern is a watch that's close to our hearts. And in its new Mk III iteration, it has received its most comprehensive redesign yet, while still retaining the classic British design cues that make it so popular.
The most radical departure is the introduction of a new case, inspired by the signature design of our premium dress watch, the C1 Grand Malvern. Fluid 'light-catcher' lines, complemented by brushed and polished steel surfaces, elevate the C5 into a rarefied arena usually inhabited by far more expensive dress watches. With a case diameter of 39mm, it's perfect for all wrists of all sizes.
Meanwhile, the rotor of the Swiss-made Sellita SW200-1 movement carries a bespoke Colimaçoné-finish that is also engraved with our twin-flag motif. This level of detail is matched with a wealth of features elsewhere: a beveled date window sits opposite the logo, while the camber of the dial provides a depth that captures the light beautifully.
The C5 Malvern Automatic is an aesthetic and technical tour-de-force. We're proud to make this watch, and hope you'll feel the same level of pride every time you wear it.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o’clock.
It is a testament to the SW200-1’s dependability in that not only have we made it viewable through the transparent caseback, but we have embellished it with extra detailing: this is a movement to be admired. A Colimaçoné finish has been applied to the rotor arm, with our twin-flag pattern being engraved onto it after. A feature that many will not even see when the Mk III is worn on the wrist, it is just another example of the no-stone-left-unturned attitude we had in creating the C5 Malvern Automatic Mk III.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 9.9mm
- Weight: 45g
- Calibre: Sellita SW 200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance:-20/+20 secs per day
- Dial colour: White
- Lug to lug: 45.8mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Strap colour: Camel
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Christopher Ward twin-flag engraving over 'Colimaçoné' finish on the rotor
- 39mm steel case with fully polished facets
- Push-down crown with twin flag motif
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Domed Opalin white finish dial
- Beveled date window revealing date disc
- Brushed, polished and curved hour, minute and central second hands
- Snap exhibition case back with engraved serial number
- Oak leather quick-release strap with dress buckle
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook