- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition
DescriptionIn a series known for its use of bold colours, this new C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition mostly turns its back on that trend - and still emerges as the most striking addition to the 316L family yet.
A matte black dial serves as a sleek canvas upon which a mixture of colour and texture can be applied. The signature hour and minute hands synonymous with our Trident Collection, along with baton-shaped indexes, are all present; filled with green-emission SuperLumiNova SLN-T-C1, they'll provide excellent visibility in all lighting conditions.
Yet it's the addition of the colour yellow - found in detailing such as the 316L's printed markers and on its seconds hand and trident-shaped counterbalance - that provide this Trident its spark. Factor in the brilliant contrast between the black of its dial and the 316L steel alloy used in its unidirectional bezel and case, and it quickly becomes evident that this 316-piece limited edition is the dark horse of our dive collection.
Water-resistant to depths of 600m and powered by an ever-dependable Swiss-made automatic movement, the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition's appearance is just as stunning as its performance in just about any environment you could expose it to.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Weight: 102g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 201g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: TC-1 SuperLumiNova
- Lug to lug: 51.5mm
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 316 pieces
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional brushed steel (316L) bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte finish black dial
- SuperLumiNova-coated indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique, engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook