- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Chronograph 300
DescriptionThe C60 Trident Chronograph 300: a watch that takes the best elements of our popular Trident 300 diver, and then adds chronograph functionality thanks to its Swiss-made quartz movement.
The most notable addition to the dial are two vertically aligned subdials - the bottom, small seconds; the top, 30 minute and 12 hour counters - which have both received a delicate azzure finish, each framed within elevated and printed outer rings. Combined with raised indexes and an outer minute track, the result is a blend of texture and depth that ensures the Chronograph 300 will remain an exciting presence on the wrist - even when it's far away from any water source.
Yet a Trident is most at home submerged underwater, its build and features specifically tailored to withstand the everyday challenges of an active lifestyle. Its 43mm case is constructed from marine-grade stainless steel, while screw-down chronograph pushers mean the Chronograph 300 can be used as a tool beyond depths that most of us will ever encounter. Its aluminium bezel is available in either black or orange - the former complemented by a red second and subdial hands, the latter resplendent in orange throughout - while SuperLumiNova-filled indexes and hands guarantee excellent legibility in all lighting conditions.
Accurate to -10/+20 seconds a month, a dual-function chronograph eye can measure from seconds all the way through to 12 hours. It's these details - from movement, to dial, to case - that make the C60 Trident Chronograph 300 a watch all can admire.
MovementThe Ronda 3520.D is renowned for being the first Swiss quartz chronograph to locate its counters at 6 and 12 o'clock positions. While at first this may seem a trivial detail, it in fact opened a whole new spectrum of opportunity in the Chronograph 300's design process: with the Christopher Ward logo and date window horizontially positioned, the result is a well-balanced and clean dial aesthetic.
Clever innovations include the battery-saving mode with the crown stem pulled out (reduces battery consumption by 70 per cent), as well as the dual function chronograph eye at 12 o'clock which allows the watch to be measure from seconds all the way to 12 hours.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 14.05mm
- Case weight: 102g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 201g
- Calibre: Ronda 3520.D
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Bezel: Aluminium
- Water resistance: 30 ATM (300 metres)
- Timing tolerance: -10/+20 seconds per month
- Dial colour: Black
- Bezel colour: Orange
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Quartz chronograph movement
- Add & Split-time functions
- 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Power saving mechanism with stem pulled out
- Marine-grade stainless steel case
- Screw-in crown and chronograph pushers
- Unidirectional aluminium bezel
- 3.1mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte pattern dial
- Azzure subdials
- Raised outer minute ring with printed numerals
- SuperLumiNova indexes and hands
- Polished steel small second hand
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook