- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Titanium Pro 600 #1
DescriptionStrong, light and extremely corrosive-resistant metal, titanium is perfect material for a dive watch. And while it's water-resistant to 600m (2,000ft), it may also be the best-looking Trident yet.
From the two-tone brushed grey titanium case - the darker grey results from a diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish - to the matte ceramic insert of the bezel, this is a watch with genuine style credentials.
The cool looks continue with the matte grey titanium indexes and hands (filled with blue-emission SuperLuminova) and the warm grey printing of the minute track and brand logo.
These Titanium models are available with a titanium bracelet, new-design rubber or hand-crafted leather strap. Which one will you go for?
MovementSwiss movement manufacturer Sellita started as an outsourced manufacturer of ETA's 2824-2 movement.
Changes in the industry, and the expiry of IP rights associated with the 2824, led to Sellita developing its own virtually identical version, the SW200-1. The only real difference is the addition of a 26th jewel which sits just below the ratchet wheel and reduces friction associated with automatic winding.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 76 g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: Titanium Grade II
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Matt black
- Strap width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Titanium Grade II case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic bezel
- 3.44mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte black one piece dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Super-Luminova dial indexes and hands
- Unique engraved serial number
- Rubber touch leather strap with Christopher Ward buckle
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook