- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Black Gold Limited Edition
DescriptionThe prominence of our C65 Trident Collection can be traced back to one watch: the C65 Trident Diver. The new C65 Black Gold is a celebration of the Diver; yet the introduction of its black and gold colour scheme emphasises its vintage cues even more impressively.
The Black Gold's dial doesn't stray from what many enjoyed about the original: large Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o'clock, along with rectangular indexes and hands, have been filled with Old Radium Super-LumiNova. Printed white second markers, combined with minute markers and numerals on its unidirectional aluminium bezel, add to the C65's tool watch feel.
Yet the real success of the Black Gold lies in the combination of its black dial and bezel with a PVD gold case. The hue that adorns the C65's arcing 'light-catcher' case design accentuates the Old Radium detailing across its dial, while its famous deep-stamped Trident backplate is finished in black diamond-like carbon (DLC).
Powered by a Swiss-made Sellita SW210 - a hand-wound movement similar to those used throughout the 1960s - this 200-piece limited edition wears its bold vintage influences proudly.
MovementBehind the Black Gold's trident-stamped caseback - there were no display backs during the 60s - a Swiss-made Sellita SW210 hand-wound movement keeps excellent time. A slim movement at only 3.35mm high, the Sellita 210-1 shares many of the same components as its self-winding cousin, the Sellita SW200-1. A classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second) delivers 42 hours of continuous, accurate timekeeping once fully wound.
Significantly, it has been also decorated with Christopher Ward's distinctive Colimacone pattern. It's a feature that few will ever see, but remains indicative of the commitment to detail throughout this special watch.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 11.55mm
- Weight: 65g
- Calibre: Sellita SW210
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +15/-15 seconds per day
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: Old Radium Super-LumiNova
- Lug to Lug: 47.1mm
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Swiss made
- 19 jewel hand-wound movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Christopher Ward 'Colimacone' finish on movement
- Gold-toned PVD-coated marine-grade stainless steel case
- Black DLC screw-down backplate with High Definition "Trident" motif
- Push-in crown stamped with twin flag motif
- Unidirectional aluminium bezel
- "Glass box" sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- Twin flags debossed at 12 o'clock
- Old Radium Super-LumiNova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Premium quality canvas webbing strap with DLC (diamond-like carbon)-coated Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook