- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident Diver
DescriptionRugged, legible and accurate, the new khaki-coloured C65 Trident Diver harks back to the field watches that so effortlessly combined the durability of their construction with the clarity of their dial.
Large Arabic numerals ooze authority at 12 and 6 o'clock, striking a pleasing balance with the alternating indexes present around the C65's dial. Along with its baton-shaped hands, all have been filled Old Radium SuperLumiNova® - important not just for the retro theming of this watch, but key for providing exceptional visibility in all lighting conditions. Boldly framing the ensemble, a black unidirectional aluminium bezel alludes to the C65's roots as a dive watch water-resistant to 150m.
Constructed from marine-grade stainless steel and finished with a mixture of brushed and polished surfaces, the C65 Trident Diver's case measures in at the sweet spot of 41mm. It houses a fantastically sturdy hand-wound Sellita SW210 movement - concealed behind our Trident Collection's signature deep-stamped cas. A glass-box sapphire crystal confirms the C65's vintage origins.
As adept under a shirt and jacket as it is suited to the more adventurous missions you may find yourself deployed on, the khaki-flavoured C65 Trident Diver is a robust ally. A watch that completes its objective of capturing the look and feel of the hard-wearing timepieces some half-century ago, the C65 then benefits from the advances made in technology since. One thing is for sure: it won't let you down.
MovementBehind the Diver's trident-stamped caseback - there were no display backs during the 60s - a Swiss-made Sellita SW210 hand-wound movement keeps excellent time. A slim movement at only 3.35mm high, the Sellita 210-1 shares many of the same components as its self-winding cousin, the Sellita SW200-1. A classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second) delivers 42 hours of continuous, accurate timekeeping once fully wound.
Significantly, it has been also decorated with Christopher Ward's distinctive Colimaçone pattern. It's a feature that few will ever see, but remains indicative of the commitment to detail throughout this special watch.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 11.55mm
- Weight: 65g
- Calibre: Sellita SW210
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +15/-15 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Khaki
- Lume: Old Radium SuperLumiNova®
- Lug to lug: 47.1mm
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Camel
- Swiss made
- 19 jewel hand-wound movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Christopher Ward 'Colimaçone' finish on movement
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- High Definition "Trident" motif screw-down backplate
- Push-in crown stamped with twin flag motif
- Unidirectional black aluminium bezel
- "Glass box" sapphire crystal
- Matte finish green dial
- Twin flags debossed at 12 o'clock
- Old Radium SuperLumiNova® indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Vintage oak leather strap with Christopher Ward-engraved dress clasp and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook