- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Hornet COSC Limited Edition
DescriptionBack when our redesigned C7 Rapide Collection was launched to the public, its brand new four-piece case and bold automotive-influenced dial aesthetic promised much potential scope for future releases. The C7 Hornet COSC Limited Edition reveals just how much Christopher Ward's design team can achieve when pushing its design boundaries to the limit.
Simply put, the Hornet is a stealthy supercar of a watch; one that oozes confidence, no doubt thanks to a selection of neon flourishes that render it powerfully unique in the collection. Its case offers an apt summary of its vivid approach. Constructed from four individually engineered parts, each designed using techniques similar to how racing teams streamline their cars to achieve optimum performance, it has received a sandblasted diamond-like carbon (DLC) finish - apart from a striking anodized orange aluminium case band. Stunning to behold, this contrast also emphasizes the hollowed shape of the case's turned and milled lugs. Orange numerals applied to its aluminium bezel are a legible and practical addition.
Elsewhere, the Hornet's matte black dial is complemented by alternating Arabic numerals - raised and varnished in orange on their outside, and filled with blue emission SuperLumiNova® within - while our twin flag device is subtly applied in brushed gun metal. Matching the remainder of the case, an outer seconds track is printed in orange, with its minute track in black. Despite only featuring two colours, the C7 Hornet COSC Limited Edition proves that simplicity can be the key to brilliance.
MovementThis COSC (Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres) version of the Sellita SW200 has been tested in a range of positions and temperatures to gain the valued 'chronometer' certification.
To achieve this, a mechanical watch must achieve an accuracy during these tests of between -4/+6 seconds a day.
Only six per cent of all Swiss movements attain this.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.15mm
- Weight: 70g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200 COSC
- Case: 316L stainless steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: Black SuperLumiNova® (blue emission)
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black/orange
- Lug to Lug: 48.2mm
- Special limited edition of 150 piece
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical chronometer
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated marine-grade stainless steel and orange aluminium four-piece case
- Black anodised aluminium bezel with orange Arabic numerals
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Polished and varnished indexes and hands filled with SuperLumiNova®
- Unique engraved serial number
- Soft-touch leather strap with engraved dress clasp
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook