- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident GMT
DescriptionAlthough a beautiful watch in its own right, it's impossible to begin discussing the C65 Trident GMT without mention of the watch that came before it. Taking the bold '60s look introduced by the C65 Trident Diver, the Trident GMT then infuses it with the rugged spirit of the initial GMT watches created for the transatlantic Pan Am pilots of that very same era.
Aesthetically, the GMT continues down the path so successfully crafted by the Trident Diver, but as a watch built with the potential to track three time zones at once - or maybe just the time back at home while you enjoy some evening cocktails at your holiday bar (a Martini, perhaps?) - a few obligatory inclusions have also been made. The GMT's 24-hour bezel insert is constructed from dual blue and red-toned anodised aluminium, with its numerals engraved and filled with a white lacquer; the other notable addition is the C65's GMT hand, finished in a strong red hue that complements the rest of the dial's white-filled indexes and hands perfectly.
The GMT also features the same brushed and polished 41mm case, 150m water resistance and deep-stamped Trident backplate, but adopts further technical and visual refinements. Baton indexes at 12 and 6 have replaced the Arabic numerals of the earlier C65, while the removal of millisecond markers on its black dial supply a stripped back feel; a date window has also been added at 3 o'clock. And thanks to the Swiss-made Sellita SW330 - a GMT movement only 4.1mm high - the C65 Trident GMT measures in at a sleek 12.05mm - ensuring a watch that will look at home on almost every wrist.
MovementThis fine Sellita calibre with dual-time functionality allows for the time to be told in two time zones simultaneously - hence its use on 'GMT' watches.
When fully wound, it delivers 42 hours of continuous power, while vibrating at a rate of eight times per second (28,800 times an hour).
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 12.05mm
- Weight: 71g
- Calibre: Sellita SW330
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: White SuperLumiNova®
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 47.1mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding elabore-grade mechanical movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Dual-time GMT function
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- High Definition "Trident" motif screw-down backplate
- Push-in crown stamped with twin flag motif
- Unidirectional stainless steel 24hr bezel with blue and red-toned anodised aluminium insert
- "Glass box" sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- Twin flags debossed at 12 o'clock
- White SuperLumiNova® indexes and hands with green emission
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp and quick-release system for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook