‘Viridian’, a shade made up of turquoise and green, was first mentioned in English in 1860, and since then has been associated with spring. Its optimistic – and irresistible – shade is the inspiration for this limited edition version of the 36mm Sealander Automatic.
The ‘degrading’ dial becomes darker toward the edge: an effect that’s achieved by spraying a darker shade onto the dial while it spins on a specially constructed turntable. The dial plays host to top-brushed, diamond-polished indexes filled with Super-LumiNova® Grade C1 BL X1 for visibility in low light, while the hand-set, modelled on those from the C60 Trident Pro 600, is also filled with lume. The date window at 6 o'clock also provides extra information and adds visual symmetry.
At 36mm, the Light-catcher™ case is ideal for those with slimmer wrists or watch fans who hark back to the smaller cases of old. Made from anti-corrosive 316L stainless steel, there’s something hypnotising about seeing light bounce off its brushed and polished surfaces.
Turn the watch over and the exhibition back – a rarity at this price – shows the beautifully worked rotor of the Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement inside, while further inspection lets you see deeper into the intricate machinery.
If you like changing the character of your watch, then you’ll appreciate our quick-release straps and bracelets. Not only are they of the highest quality, but the ingenious mechanism means you can swap your strap in a matter of seconds.
The original sports-explorer watches were designed to provide reliable timekeeping to daredevil mountaineers. But today’s adventurer isn’t content to stay on dry land: which is why the 36mm C63 Sealander Automatic is waterproof to 150m.
It’s not called the ‘Sealander’ for nothing, you know.
Sellita SW200-1 Automatic
Sellita SW200-1 Automatic
An update on the classic Sellita SW200, this Swiss-made self-winding movement is known for its accuracy and reliability.
The 26-jewel movement boasts a date wheel, a 4Hz frequency (equating to a smooth eight ticks per second) and a 38-hour power reserve. It also has an in-built anti-shock system to maintain accuracy when faced with any sudden jolts.
Green and pleasant
The Viridian dial on this 150-piece watch provides the perfect background to the handset and indexes. Meanwhile, the twin-flags logo at 12 o’clock and date window at 6 provide balance and information.
Light. Easy. Comfortable
The ergonomically shaped 36mm Light-catcher™ case – made from marine-grade stainless steel – has been designed to fit snugly on your wrist. And its size means it’s perfect for those who dare to wear their watch smaller.
Lume? Step this way
When night falls, your watch’s lume gives you timekeeping after dark. We use a generous amount of Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1 to ensure exceptional nocturnal visibility.
- Watch Model C63
- Size 36mm
- Dial Colour Viridian
- Case Material Stainless steel
- Case Colour Silver
- Bezel Colour Silver
- Height 10.75mm
- Lug-to-Lug 42.87mm
- Case Weight 53
- Weight inc. Strap 78
- Water Resistance 15 ATM (150m)
- Movement Sellita SW200-1
- Power Reserve 38 hours
- No of Jewels 26
- Complication Type Date
- Vibrations 28,800 p/hr (4Hz)
- Timing Tolerance +/- 20 sec p/day
- Lume SLN X1 BL C1
- Strap SKU false
- Strap Size 20mm
- Strap Material Vintage leather
- Strap Colour Camel
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 150 pieces
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Twin-flag engraving over 'Colimaçoné' finish on the rotor
- Elaboré ‘Colimaçoné’ finish on the movement
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- Circular brushed and polished fixed steel bezel
- Anti-shock system
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Screw down display caseback
- Unique engraved serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Central hacking seconds
- Date calendar
- Polished lacquer dial
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Brushed and polished steel hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1-filled hands and indexes
- Vintage oak leather strap with quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook
You might also like...