- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
DescriptionThe C1 Power Reserve is undoubtedly a significant watch. Not only does it launch the C1 range - dedicated to our premium dress models and JJ complications - but also heralds a signature new case whose design will inform releases across the collection.
Created by Senior Designer, Adrian Buchmann, the use of 'light-catcher' lines creates a slimmer profile, and at 40.5mm, it will suit any wrist size.
Fittingly, our chronometer-certified in-house movement, Calibre SH21, includes its first automatic power reserve complication. Its implementation on the dial is subtle: an inclined bevel at the 9 o'clock position revealing an indicator disc to monitor its 120-hour power reserve.
Elongated numerals at 6 and 12 o'clock balance the domed opalin white dial, while the logo sits at 3 o'clock.
A perfect marriage of Swiss ingenuity and British elegance, the C1 Power Reserve was deservedly selected as the 2016 Watch of the Year by WatchPro. It's the perfect purchase for those who want a classic dress watch underpinned by the highest levels of horology.
MovementDesigned by our Technical Director Johannes Jahnke, Calibre SH21 was the first commercially viable movement from a British watch brand in over 50 years. With the C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve, we marry his technical vision with an aesthetic DNA which will come to influence the design of future movements.
The introduction of an automatic power reserve complication to Calibre SH21 was achieved with a 28-piece modification to the base movement, bringing the total number of jewels to 35.
In addition to providing impeccable timekeeping, Calibre SH21 has also received a visual upgrade. Its bridge and rotor have been redesigned to allow greater visibility of the twin barrels, and boast a 'Colimaçoné' finish, engraved with our twin-flag pattern.
When fully wound, its twin barrels deliver five days' COSC-certified timekeeping, placing it among the most accurate of Swiss-made power reserve chronometers.
- Diameter: 40.5mm
- Height: 12.8mm
- Weight: 62g
- Weight on standard mesh bracelet: 132g
- Calibre: SH21 power reserve chronometer (COSC)
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Strap: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 48.55mm
- Dial colour: White
- Swiss made
- In-house 35 jewel automatic Calibre SH21 power reserve chronometer (COSC)
- 120 hour power reserve with power reserve indicator complication
- Colimaçoné finish with twin flag pattern engraving to movement
- 40.5mm 316L polished surgical-grade stainless steel case with brushed sides
- Push-down crown with twin flag motif
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Domed opalin dial
- Brushed and polished blued or steel hands
- Screw-in exhibition case back with engraved serial number
- 'Milanese' mesh bracelet
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook