- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C1 Morgan 3 Wheeler Chronometer
DescriptionMarking the first time our premium C1 Grand Malvern case has received a DLC (diamond-like carbon) finish, it is clear that the 3 Wheeler Chronometer is an extraordinary watch. That is matched by a wealth of details throughout the watch's design.
Drawing inspiration from vintage dashboard instruments, the C1's black dial is complemented by Old Radium luminescent paint applied to its indexes, hands and Arabian numerals. A sign of rare quality, some features supply extra depth to the dial; a small seconds subdial is recessed at 6 o'clock, with indexes raised at each five minute interval. Multi-faceted, top-brushed and sandblasted hands capture the light magnificently, whilst ensuring perfect readability against the dial.
The Morgan logotype has been applied to the crown, while Calibre SH21 is fully on display through a sapphire case back. The result is a watch that is beautiful inside and out - the C1 is a worthy partner to the motoring excellence of the Morgan 3 Wheeler.
MovementLike any great automobile is powered by an equally great engine, a watch needs a movement that is accurate and reliable. With a hand-wound version of Calibre SH21, designed in-house by our Technical Director Johannes Jahnke and the first commercially viable movement from a British watch brand in over 50 years, the C1 Morgan 3 Wheeler Chronometer's external beauty is matched by outstanding technical pedigree inside.
Visible through a museum grade sapphire case back, Calibre SH21 has been customised specifically for this watch: its bridge has been specially skeletonised to reflect the design of the 3 Wheeler's power unit, whilst revealing SH21's twin barrels underneath. When fully wound, both barrels - decorated here with an intricate concentric design - can supply five days' worth of chronometer-certified timekeeping. The result is a movement that sits in the top 5% of all Swiss-made calibres for accuracy; it's the ideal piece of engineering to partner the technical expertise of your Morgan car.
- Diameter: 40.5mm
- Height: 11.65mm
- Weight: 61g
- Calibre: SH21 power reserve chronometer (COSC), hand-wound
- Case: 316L steel with DLC coating
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +6/-4 seconds per day
- Lug to lug: 48.5mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Swiss made
- Christopher Ward's in-house 27 jewel hand-wound Calibre SH21
- 120 hour power reserve
- Chronometer-certified (COSC)
- Unique finish to movement with bespoke black PVD skeletonised bridge
- DLC (diamond-like carbon) sandblasted steel case
- Push-down crown with Morgan logotype
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Matt black dial with Old Radium lume
- Multi-faceted top-brushed and sandblasted hands
- Screw-in exhibition case back with engraved Morgan chassis number and serial number
- Whip-stitch Tiber vintage leather strap with sandblasted DLC dress clasp and engraved CW motif
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook