- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident GMT 600
DescriptionWith the arrival of Trident 3, the new travel-ready C60 Trident GMT 600 offers a number of reasons why you should get onboard.
The C60 Trident GMT 600 has been designed with practicality and legibility in mind. Following requests from our customers, it now incorporates a full 24-hour ceramic bezel (dispensing with the minute track of its predecessor) filled with Grade X1 GL C1 Super-LumiNova® - a material that performed 138% better in tests than the lume used in previous Trident iterations. Redesigned indexes and hands, including a vivid orange GMT triangle, offer excellent contrast against a polished dial, where our twin-flag emblem also appears at 12 o'clock.
In line with the rest of the Trident 3 family, the GMT's appearance has been transformed by a new case design complete with signature arcing 'light-catcher' lines. Running from lug to lug, these lines gracefully rise to reach the case's middle point; a band of brushed material sits above, a polished finish below, offering a graceful yet reassuringly solid home for its ETA 2893-2 movement. And even though this is a rugged watch - it's water-resistant to 600m - attention has still been paid to finer aspects such as the action and click of its bezel, while the crown is delightfully smooth to use.
If you're looking for a watch that can handle that red-eye flight or a lazy afternoon by the pool with equal style and confidence, the C60 Trident GMT 600 is a first class choice.
MovementThis fine ETA calibre with dual-time functionality allows for the time to be told in two time zones simultaneously - hence its use on 'GMT' watches.
When fully wound, it delivers 42 hours of continuous power, while vibrating at a rate of eight times per second (28,800 times an hour).
The 2893-2 also offers peace of mind thanks to an in-built anti-shock system that'll protect its inner workings from any knocks and vibrations sustained throughout active everyday use. It's the perfect partner for the C60 Trident GMT 600.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Height: 13.35mm
- Weight: 73g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 168g
- Calibre: ETA 2893-2
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lume: Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 GL C1
- Lug to Lug: 45mm
- Strap width: 20mm
- Swiss made
- 21 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Dual-time GMT function
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown with improved internal threading
- Unidirectional 24-hour zirconia ceramic bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Polished dial with 'twin flags' matte finished at 12 o'clock
- Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 GL C1 hands, indexes and bezel
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Sandblasted and polished hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp and quick-release system for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook