- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident Vintage Mk II
DescriptionPetit in size but perfect for any wrist, the new C65 Trident Vintage Mk II keeps many of the features that earned its predecessor acclaim, but introduces our graceful 'light-catcher' case into the equation.
Like many watches half a century ago, the Mk II was designed to be an understated presence. Measuring in at a discreet 38mm - ideal for fitting under a shirt cuff - it's also just 11.5mm high. Factor in our signature case design, with its flowing blend of brushed and polished surfaces, and there's no doubting that the Mk II is a beautiful technical and aesthetic accomplishment.
Underneath a glass box crystal, the C65's indexes and baton-shaped hands are filled with Old Radium Super-LumiNova®, offering bold contrast against a matte black dial that has been neatly debossed with our twin-flag logo. Fittingly for a Trident, our famous three-pronged emblem appears on the seconds hand's counter-balance and backplate.
A watch that reconciles the clean minimalism of '60s design with the technical brilliance of today, the C65 Trident Vintage Mk II will add a dose of retro cool to any collection.
MovementThe C65 Trident Vintage Mk II's exterior may evoke the '60s, but the automatic Sellita SW200-1 movement inside represents the best of Swiss engineering today.
The C65 may be a more casual watch than many of its Trident siblings, but the fact that it houses the same self-winding calibre as many of those more rough-and-ready models speaks volumes of its reliability and industriousness.
With a 38 hour reserve and date calendar are functional additions, the SW200-1's 26 jewels and in-built shock system mean it can be relied upon, anytime, anywhere.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Height: 11.5mm
- Weight: 60g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: Old Radium Super-LumiNova®
- Lug to Lug: 43.6mm
- Strap width: 20mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- High definition "Trident" motif screw-down backplate
- Push-in crown stamped with twin flag motif
- "Glass box" sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- Twin flags debossed at 12 o'clock
- Old Radium Super-LumiNova® indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Vintage oak leather strap with Christopher Ward-engraved dress clasp and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook