- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rapide Automatic
DescriptionAfter the success of the C7 Rapide Day Date COSC, a limited edition distinctive in our motorsport Collection for its diamond-like carbon (DLC) case and contrasting red aluminium band, we received a number of requests for that same design to become part of the C7 Rapide Automatic family. In this case [excuse the pun], we were only too happy to oblige!
Comprised of four separate pieces that have been inspired by the sleek architecture of high-performance sports cars, assembly is a complex process. Its lugs, for example - turned and milled to create their distinctive curved shape - also help support the middle part of the case, while a matte red aluminium band provides a slimmer feel. A clever cohesion of smooth arcs and textures, it's rounded off with our twin-flag logo engraved on the crown and its deep-stamped backplate.
From one glance at its dial, the Rapide Automatic's automotive influences are immediately apparent: double-height and polished numerals - filled in their centre with SuperLuminova for enhanced legibility - alternate with sloping and faceted indexes. A full minute track with inner triple minute marks provides all-important precision reading the time, its first ten minutes highlighted like a dashboard's rev counter to match the colour of its second hand. Our award-winning 'twin flag' logo appears at 12 o'clock.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout those tight chicanes), the Sellita SW200-1 is a popular automatic movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C7 Rapide Automatic with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.15mm
- Weight: 70g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds/day
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Lug to Lug: 48.2mm
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Black DLC coated marine-grade stainless steel and red aluminium four-piece case
- Black anodised aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova
- Unique engraved serial number
- Cordura and rubber hybrid waterproof strap with Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook