- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rapide Automatic
DescriptionWith the relaunch of our Rapide Collection, there was no better time to introduce the option of a three-handed automatic watch to our motorsport range. Featuring a Swiss-made Sellita SW200-1 movement, the new C7 Rapide Automatic combines mechanical prowess with an all-new aesthetic and case design. The results are dynamic, detailed and daring.
From one glance at its dial, the Rapide Automatic's automotive influences are immediately apparent: double-height and polished numerals - filled in their centre with SuperLuminova for enhanced legibility - alternate with sloping and faceted indexes. A full minute track with inner triple minute marks provides all-important precision reading the time, its first ten minutes highlighted like a dashboard's rev counter to match the colour of its second hand. Our award-winning 'twin flag' logo appears at 12 o'clock.
The Automatic also features the Rapide Collection's new case design. Comprised of four separate pieces that have been inspired by the sleek architecture of high-performance sports cars, assembly is a complex process. Its lugs, for example - turned and milled to create their distinctive curved shape - also help support the middle part of the case, while a matte black aluminium band provides a slimmer feel. A clever cohesion of smooth arcs and textures, it's rounded off with our twin-flag logo engraved on the crown and its deep-stamped backplate.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout those tight chicanes), the Sellita SW200-1 is a popular automatic movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C7 Rapide Automatic with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.15mm
- Weight: 70g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds/day
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Lug to Lug: 48.2mm
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Marine-grade stainless steel and aluminium four-piece case
- Aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova
- Unique engraved serial number
- Cordura and rubber hybrid waterproof strap with Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook