- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Elite 1000
DescriptionWith pressure increasing substantially below the ocean's surface, deep water diving requires an altogether more durable kind of dive watch. Enter the C60 Trident Elite 1000, whose 1000m water-resistance and automatic helium release valve confirm its status as the ultimate choice for any seasoned dive professional (although we'd still recommend a dive computer to be on the safe side!).
In the Elite 1000, Trident 3's new case design has been crafted from brushed Grade 2 titanium. Famed for its anti-corrosive qualities and possessing the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element, it's the perfect fit for a dive watch; combined with a sapphire crystal 3.8mm thick, the Elite 1000 is impressively tough for its slender 75g weight.
A number of upgrades introduced as part of Trident 3 materialise in the Elite 1000. The application of Grade X1 GL C1 Super-LumiNova® fulfils a long-standing customer request for a fully lumed bezel, which also sports an orange 15-minute track and lume triangle. A glossy blue dial, combined with Super-LumiNova®-filled hands and brushed and polished indexes, offers exceptional clarity in all lighting conditions; our signature trident-shaped counter-balance also makes a welcome return.
If you find you spend a lot of time in the ocean's mesopelagic zone - or maybe you just fancy a beautifully robust piece of engineering on your wrist - the C60 Trident Elite 1000 is the watch for you. With just 300 of these special chronometers available, catch it while you can.
MovementThis COSC (Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres) version of the Sellita SW200 has been tested in a range of positions and temperatures to gain its valued 'chronometer' certification. To achieve this, a mechanical watch must achieve an accuracy during these tests of between -4/+6 seconds a day. Only 6% of all Swiss movements attain this, while its appearance in many watches in far higher price brackets confirms its place as a trusted calibre throughout the industry.
Inside the C60 Trident Elite 1000, the SW200's rotor has received a Colimaçoné finish before being engraved with the twin flags pattern reflective of our Anglo-Swiss partnership. Combined with a 38 hour power reserve, plus an anti-shock system and 4Hz frequency working together to deliver a smooth eight ticks a second throughout all manner of activities, this chronometer-certified version of SW200 can be relied upon wherever the Elite 1000 goes.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 14.6mm
- Weight: 75g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200 (COSC)
- Case: Grade 2 titanium
- Water resistance: 100ATM (1000 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lume: Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 GL C1
- Lug to Lug: 49.3mm
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Blue/orange
- Swiss made
- Limited Edition of 300 pieces
- 25 jewel self-winding chronometer mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Twin-flag engraving over 'Colimaçoné' finish on the rotor
- Brushed and polished Grade 2 titanium case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional brushed zirconia ceramic bezel
- Integrated automatic helium release valve
- 3.8mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Polished dial with 'twin flags' matte finished at 12 o'clock
- Super-LumiNova Grade® X1 GL C1 hands, indexes and bezel
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Sandblasted and polished hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Cordura® and rubber hybrid waterproof strap with brushed buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook