- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Bronze GMT 600 Limited Edition
DescriptionThe C60 Trident Bronze GMT 600 Limited Edition: a watch for any globe-trotter seeking a travel companion that will become completely their own. As its name suggests, this 300-piece limited edition Trident has the capability to track up to three different time zones (two with its hour, minute and GMT hands, and another with its rotating bezel), while its uniquely patinating case is also water-resistant to depths of 600m.
From an aesthetic perspective, the Bronze GMT 600 utilises contrast to optimum effect. Its marine-blue matte dial perfectly offsets its bronze case and bezel, while a sky-blue GMT hand remains strongly legible against its gold-plated hour, minute and second hands (the latter complete with our customary Trident counterbalance, of course). The use of white Super-LumiNova on its hands and indexes assists with legibility in all manner of lighting conditions, whilst lending the GMT a quietly more modern outlook when compared to the other bronze watches in our dive collection.
But it's the bronze alloy used in the GMT's construction that'll inspire anyone searching for a watch that can reflect their own lifestyle across its patinating bezel and case. Sensitive to the atmosphere around it (fingerprints, too!), no other materials used throughout the watch world offer this level of transformation to its wearer; and that's exactly why this 300-piece limited edition Trident is so exciting.
MovementThis fine Sellita calibre with dual-time functionality allows for the time to be told in two time zones simultaneously - hence its use on 'GMT' watches.
When fully wound, it delivers 42 hours of continuous power, while vibrating at a rate of eight times per second (28,800 times an hour).
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.7mm
- Case weight: 108g
- Calibre: Sellita SW330
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds per day
- Case: Bronze C5191 (CuSn6)
- Backplate: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: Deep Blue
- Lume: TC-1 Super-LumiNova
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Tan
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding elabore-grade mechanical movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Dual-time GMT function
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Patinated bronze C5191 (CuSn6) case with screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Unidirectional raw bronze C5191 (CuSn6) bezel with minute track
- 3.4mm anti-reflective flat top sapphire crystal
- Smooth matte dial
- Super-LumiNova-coated indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on second hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Italian vintage oak leather strap with bronze Christopher Ward buckle
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook