- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident Bronze SH21 Limited Edition
DescriptionThe C65 Trident Bronze SH21 Limited Edition: proof that good things come in threes. For this 150-piece limited edition combines the acclaimed retro visuals of our C65 Trident Diver with the popularity of the bronze material introduced in our Trident range; and then, if that weren't enough, adds the technical majesty of our in-house chronometer, Calibre SH21, into the equation.
If the C65 Trident Diver infused a 60s dive watch aesthetic with the technological advancements of the present day, the SH21 Limited Edition expands that concept even further. A material omnipresent through maritime history, bronze was introduced into the Trident family in 2017; here, the C65's C5191 bronze (CuSn6) case houses Calibre SH21, our in-house movement that offers 120 hours of chronometer-certified timekeeping when fully wound.
The inclusion of a small second subdial roots the C65 in a more traditional era of horology, while a wealth of other detailing reaffirms this. The exterior of its baton-shaped hands have been plated with gold, and their centres filled with Old Radium SuperLumiNova; the same vintage-themed lume then features across the dial's raised indexes and enlarged numerals at 12. But it's the contrast between case and dial that will leave a lasting impression, with the former's rich bronze hue specifically tailored to accentuate the blue of its dial and bezel further.
The C65 Trident Bronze SH21 Limited Edition is a seamless cohesion of the old and new - and all in a case that will develop its own unique patina over time.
MovementFeatured here in hand-wound form, our in-house movement Calibre SH21 provides the dependable heart of the C65 Trident Bronze SH21 Limited Edition, where its second hand has been relocated to a subdial at 6 o'clock.
Just as impressive are Calibre SH21's technical capabilities, which can provide 120 hours of chronometer-certified timekeeping off one full charge. Every Calibre SH21 has been passed by Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres, who test each in a variety of temperatures and positions. Only 6% of Swiss-made movements receive this certification, ensuring the C65 Trident Bronze SH21 Limited Edition sits in an exclusive arena occupied by few other small second watches.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 12.5mm
- Weight: 73g
- Calibre: Calibre SH21 hand-wound chronometer (COSC) with small second and date
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Case: Bronze C5191 (CuSn6)
- Backplate: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lume: Old Radium SuperLumiNova
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Blue
- Lug to Lug: 47.1mm
- Limited edition of 150 pieces
- Swiss made
- 27 jewel hand-wound movement
- 120 hour power reserve
- Hour, minute, small second, date
- Anti-shock system
- Raw bronze C5191 (CuSn6) case with stainless steel high definition "Trident" motif screw-down backplate
- Push-in crown stamped with twin flag motif
- Unidirectional raw bronze bezel with aluminium insert
- "Glass box" sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- Azzure subdial finish
- Twin flags debossed at 12 o'clock
- Old Radium SuperLumiNova indexes and hands
- Unique engraved serial number
- Extra durable FKM rubber strap with Christopher Ward buckle
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook