The tropical Trident
The tropical Trident
If you’re searching for a dive watch that’s not only built for the sea, but which proudly displays its oceanic inspiration, the new C60 Atoll 300 should be your first port of call.
Named after the atolls of the Indian Ocean, it combines a lacquered dial – available in both reef blue, and shark white – with the elite performance you’d expect of a Christopher Ward pro dive watch. And while the Atoll uses the super-slim C60 Trident Pro 300 as its template, this is a timing instrument with its own personality and aesthetic.
The dial has been treated to go from the light to dark without sacrificing legibility. The lume-filled handset and indexes deliver clarity and precision – day or night – while the date wheel at 6 o’clock is colour-matched to the dial. Balance and depth is achieved through the applied twin-flags logo at 12 o’clock.
The unidirectional bezel has been industrially sandblasted, providing a textured contrast to the super-visible raised numerals, while the triangle marker is filled with Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1 to aid timing at depth. The product of extensive research, the bezel also delivers 120 clicks per rotation – providing you with tactile reassurance should you wish to use it as a diving aid.
At 40mm (and 11.3mm in height), the sculpted Light-catcher™ case will suit almost all wrists, and delivers 300m of water resistance. Turn the piece over, and the screw-down exhibition caseback gives you an inside view of the Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement and its ‘Christopher Ward’-engraved rotor.
The C60 Atoll 300 is available on our next-generation bracelet which boasts an increased taper of 16.5mm at the clasp, an improved micro-adjustment mechanism that allows adjustments of up to 10mm, and an enhanced quick-release system. It also has screw links rather than pins. Though if you’d prefer not to wear a bracelet, the watch is also available on a matching rubber strap.
Sellita SW200-1 Automatic
Sellita SW200-1 Automatic
An update on the classic Sellita SW200, this Swiss-made self-winding movement is known for its accuracy and reliability.
The 26-jewel movement boasts a date wheel, a 4Hz frequency (equating to a smooth eight ticks per second) and a 38-hour power reserve. It also has an in-built anti-shock system to maintain accuracy when faced with any sudden jolts.
Subtle and shaded
Each dial has been carefully lacquered, which takes the colour gradually from light to dark as you travel from the centre. Meanwhile, the date wheel is colour-matched to the dial.
Applied with care
Our twin-flags logo, which represents CW’s English/Swiss DNA, has been painstakingly applied to the dial.
The inside view
If you like to see Swiss horology in the metal, the Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement, complete with CW-branded rotor, can be viewed through the transparent case back.
Light up the night
Love lume? The handset and indexes are filled with Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1 for timekeeping at night – or in the depths of the ocean.
Clarity you can feel
Engineered for professional diving use, the unidirectional 120-click bezel combines a heavily sandblasted surface with polished numerals – providing texture, contrast and clarity.
- Watch Model C60
- Size 40mm
- Dial Colour Reef Blue
- Case Material Stainless steel
- Case Colour Silver
- Bezel Colour Silver
- Height 11.3mm
- Lug-to-Lug 47.4mm
- Case Weight 68g
- Weight inc. Strap 160g
- Water Resistance 30 ATM (300m)
- Movement Sellita SW200-1
- Power Reserve 38 hour
- No of Jewels 26
- Complication Type Date
- Vibrations 28,800 p/hr (4Hz)
- Timing Tolerance +/- 20 sec p/day
- Lume SLN X1 BL C1
- Strap SKU 20-STL-201-SXS-MA1
- Strap Size 20mm
- Strap Material Bader bracelet
- Strap Colour Silver
- Swiss made
- 38-hour power reserve
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Elaboré ‘Colimaçoné’ finish on the movement
- Twin-flags engraving over 'Colimaçoné' finish on the rotor
- Brushed and polished Light-catcher™ stainless steel case
- Sandblasted bezel with raised polished numbers and indexes
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw down display caseback
- Fumé dial with applied twin-flags logo
- Unique engraved serial number
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1-filled hands and indexes
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp, single screw links and quick-release system for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook