- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C9 Jumping Hour Mk III
DescriptionIn the Mark III version of our ground-breaking C9 Jumping Hour, the new C9 aesthetic - the signature look of our premium collection - has never been more elegantly applied. The new Arabic numerals in the hour-change aperture combine perfectly with the crisp, understated design of the dial to produce a watch of captivating beauty and clarity.
The more pared down a design, the more important the quality of the detail, and here, the C9 Jumping Hour compares with the best. And, of course, it's powered by Calibre JJ01, the most precise jumping-hour mechanism ever created.
MovementUsing the classic ETA 2824 workhorse as a base movement, our master watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke (the 'JJ' of 'Calibre JJ') has created the most precise jumping-hour calibre ever.
Conventional jumping-hour watches release the power held in the mainspring unevenly because of the surge required to move the hour disc forward every 60 minutes.
Johannes's complication evens this out by taking its power from the central minutes wheel. This makes the watch more accurate.
- Diameter: 40mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Case weight: 71g
- Calibre: JJ01 Jumping Hour modification of ETA 2824
- Timing tolerance: +20/-10 seconds per day
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap width: 20mm leather
- Strap length 110mm x 90mm
- Dial: Optic white
- Lug to Lug: 47.8mm
- Swiss made
- Bespoke ETA 2824-2 automatic Jumping Hour modification by Johannes Jahnke
- 38 hour power reserve
- Personally assembled by Master Watchmaker Johannes and his team
- 40mm surgical grade stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-down transparent case back
- Unique engraved serial number
- Optic-white one-piece metal dial
- Italian Shell Cordovan strap with Bader deployment